Thursday, March 10, 2005

Kindness of strangers

I need to apologise for tardiness on my part.

I've been busy at work, planning for one project while finally finishing off another (which has been dragging on far too long).

I've been busy at play, or rather in a play, The White Quadrangle, met my daughter and a bunch of U.C.C. drama students and travelled to Limerick.

On that last note, I met up again with Carlton.. and so to an aside. Last time I met Carlton was for a day trip in Dublin, the way back I just managed to make it to Steven Berkoff in the Everyman. Just back from my near spending spree (yeah I know a bit silly) I realised I just had pocket change. The float had also dried up behind the glass. Counting out the pennies (one cent coins literally) I came in 10 cent short.

The lady behind me in the queue came to my rescue.

I have no idea who she was (I met her again at the interval, turns out she is a friend of a friend who was also there, and I thanked her then), but if it wasn't for her, I'd have had an early long walk home.

Sometime I do really rely on the kindness of strangers.

take care,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home