Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Rocking the Lee (again)

I a terrible thing for me to admit that I have to use a Dublin music magazine to remind me about Cork Rocks.

I actually thought they died with most of the 2005 ideas.

An Cruiscin Lan on February 24 has My Remorse, Paradox and Opium Of The Masses join forces for Cork Rocks. Tickets €5 from UCC and Plugd Records.

In other gig news....
Saturday February 11 - The Marshals at Cyprus Avenue

Thursday February 23 – Humanzi, Channel One & Revere at Cyprus Avenue
Thursday February 23 – Delorentos at An Brog

Friday February 24 – Dirty Pretty Things, Mainline & Lotus Lullaby at Cyprus Avenue
Friday February 24 – Dave Couse & The Impossible at An Brog

Saturday February 25 – Nina Hynes at Cyprus Avenue
Saturday February 25 - Guillemots at An Brog

Sunday February 26 – Mr Scruff, Stevie G, Colm Kenefik & Billy Scurry at the Bodega
Sunday February 26 – Buck 65 at Cyprus Avenue, Cork

Thursday March 9 - Josh Ritter and Corb Lund at St Johns Church, Dingle

Sunday March 12 - Josh Ritter and Corb Lund at Everyman Theatre

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home