Tuesday, September 12, 2006

For strength, honour and cash

Last night I did something I promised myself I wouldn't do.

I went to the audtion for extras in teh Strength & Honour movie that Gillian posted about.

I did a movie one, a small student thing, and I said to myself that its dull to be at. I'm wrong about this of course. I should have talked to everyone on the set. The work isn't always interesting, but the people are. I went with WereLab (who hates this name and is asking for another... TheHoundOfDoom suits but I can't write it with a straight face). Here's hoping he gets it, and keeps his head. He needs it more than I do.

I know I could have applied for a bigger role (stop sniggering guys). I have 3 holidays left. I can't afford the time. Of course if I get laid off it's not an issue, but still.

take care,
Will

Tags:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home