Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What I want

Well you can never be too rich or have too much data? And today's Science Week question is What invention do you want to see most in the future? I'm sure that there will be flights of fancy, but I want something very simple to make... I might even make one myself.

Oddly enough, what I want is something which could be made today. Findable data. Physically findable data.

Back when I was a kid, there was a tacky toy keyring thing which beeped when you whistled. Its one of those things which seem like a good idea but no one ever really praised it.

Nowadays we have USB memory sticks which hold most of our data.

And I've lost 2 in the past few days.

Can someone combine these two things and make a whistle and beep USB memory stick?
Please?

And if someone finds a USB stick with my CV and interesting pictures from Mash-up camp... Contact me.

Will

tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home