Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Lobbying

Gentle reader,

Two (well three) interesting gigs in this weeks reminder from the Lobby...

Hazel O'Conor
Thurs 18th. Hazel has recently released her "Best Of - Singular" Collection. Punk icon from the 80's with Cormac De Barra on harp.
Special guest Rob Reynolds. Tickets €13

I keep think that she died. Don't know why.

and

Niall Connolly
Sat 20th & Sun 21st. Cork singer/songwriter returns to The Lobby for two nights. His second album "As Tomorrow Creeps From The East" has been released to much acclaim. Special guests Ian Whitty and Felix Nobis, Saturday and Elephant and Billy Ramsell, Sunday. Tickets €10

Yeah, this is another artist I like a lot, even though I must admint that I didn't buy his first album off his site. Shame on me.

take care,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home