Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Scratch and sniff

Gentle reader,

Warpcon is an odd beast.

"I just don't understand some of these guys.", said the fair maiden.

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"Well, it's the hygiene thing".

"What?"

"Remember..." the ex.

"Yeah."

"Well last time I came up here with him, he proudly showed me his toiletry bag."

"Yeah?"

"A toothbrush and a can of lynx."

"Travelling light then."

"No soap. He once said that he loved this weekend since it meant he didn't have to shower once for the entire weekend." I should point out that I may be misquoting her here, it might not apply to "the ex". "He would play, go to the club, crawl to the hostel sleep in his clothes and the next day. The next day he's spray himself with the can and do it all over again."

"That worked?"

"No."

Just follow your nose,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home