Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Stargazing by looking down

Lucia Evans won "You're a Star" last year. She has been dropped by her record company after six months. The most successful entrant of the show is Mickey (not Joe) Harte.

I don't think anyone enters this show for the TV coverage.

Why am I writing about this? Because despite cries from suffering relations (Hi Mum!), I'm probably going to do it again this year.

I'll be in the queue outside the Clarion on Sunday with a paper sticker on my chest. (Look for the fat bald old guy). Why? Really because the people in the queue are weird and fun. I think the queue is more fun than actually getting on the show.

Also because Blogorrah is complaining about it.

Besides I'm going to be meeting some of the Tempest crew out there.

Here's hoping I don't get through and suffer terrible success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home