Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Can we have flutes at the next BarCamp?

BarCamp Ireland 3 (or BarCamp Dublin as everyone know it has been and gone (and with O'Leary in the digital archive).

For me its fun as there are certain people I only ever seem to meet at a BarCamp its almost a reunion to me. This is something I'll explain much better next week.

The main problem with BarCamp is you have to choose. Your blog and the law, SAAS (I still don't know what it stands for) or JPython. All three talks on at the same time... you have to pick one and that's it.

In fairness, this time the schedule didn't change much between talks, but still when there are a few things you want to see at the same time; its a pity.

Ans when there are two separate talks which should have been together. Krishna De and Darren Barefoot have got to do a talk together.

I'll go through my notes myself (not sharing sorry) and I'll have to thank the people who put the whole thing together: Joe Drumgoole (even if he got my name wrong... I'm not Scott), Elly Parker, Paul Walsh, Eoghan McCabe and Paul Browne.

I'd also like to thank whoever left the tab at the bar... there were a lot of sore heads afterwards....

take care,
Will


, ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will,

Good to meet you at barcamp - maybe get more time to talk to you at the next one!

Paul

8:09 a.m., April 26, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Will, it was good to see you again!

FYI, twas Diageo and Blacknight that sponsored the drinks in the Lord Edward...

4:59 p.m., April 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home