Saturday, November 17, 2007

I've been ripped

Yes, someone is nicking content off my blog in order to give themselves a higher ranking (no idea why). However it seems that babynourishment.com (no follow condom in place) copied part of my favourite invention and mobile phone privacy post thinks I am the "Cobain Music Community".

I don't even own a Nirvana t-shirt. I remember the band, which probably makes me too old to wear the t-shirt now.

So I've been copied... Does this mean I've been noticed now?

take care,
Will

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you hate this stuff? I left a comment asking them to take me down and it looks like they did...but it's still showing up in Technorati.

9:15 p.m., November 19, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you tell me more about this? I just did a search and found that they ripped off some of my blog entry from the other day, too (Sunday). How do I get rid of it? I can't even find the full text of the entry. It's showing up in Technorati. ?!? I am clueless!

2:07 a.m., November 20, 2007  
Blogger SciFi Dad said...

found this post while trying to gather more info on their site...

they labeled me "People You'll Meet In Hell"

which, actually, I kind of like.

7:47 p.m., November 20, 2007  
Blogger cork-host said...

The first I discovered of it was when I took a look at my backtrack in Technorati. I don't mind too much since my ranking is low enough not to help them out.

As for Technorati itself, well it seems to be having a jot of trouble...

11:24 p.m., November 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home