Wednesday, February 20, 2008

they walk in the city hand in hand

Given the sheer amount of absolute guff being talked about Dustin entering as Ireland's entry in to the 53rd edition of the Eurovision Song Contest in Belgrade, Serbia. I wonder if I should open ears to non-English songs.

Given that the Polldaddy Poll on All Kinds Of Everything clearly shows that Dustin is the favourite (but has anyone heard any of the other songs?) maybe I shouldn't mock. It's not that bad, the digs are very good.

So I'll show you Jenni Vartiainen from Finland (home of Lordi) with a little ditty entitled Ihmisten edessä. It's a song about a girl who has fallen in love with someone, and the lyrics tell of their first evening when they walk in the city hand in hand.

Oh sorry I missed something there. The someone is another girl.
You can't tell from the video.



take care,
Will

, , , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home