Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Pain

Hi Clo,

My arse is in ribbons. My behind hasn't received a pounding like that before. I need sudocrem to keep the chafing to manageable levels. But I cycled from Cork to Galway.

The sponsored cycle was in aid of the Chernobyl Children's Project so I'll take that tenner off you (and if you know anyone else there that wants to send some cash, please do so. It's odd to think that the accident happened 18 years ago. There is an entire generation that grew up in the shadow of that cloud!

One thing I'll say about it, you get to meet a lot of people, most of them from Pfizer. I thinks a gang from every plant was there. You get to know every pothole on the way. And just how much water you shouldn't drink along the road. The weather was sunny, and windy. Yes I'm complaining, but I'm in pain so I'll get to moan.

And if it doesn't clash with something else, I just might do it again next year!

Yes I'll sing at your wedding, but get himself to pick the songs. I suspect he can pick something that sounds suitable but is completely inappropriate. On that note, should I try out for this. INXS are looking for a lead singer (they tragically lost Hutchence, and somehow lost Terence Trent D'Arby and Jon Stevens to other bands along the way). Now they are turning to "reality TV" to pick the next lead singer. Somehow I think it's Australia only.

Where did you say your honeymoon was?

take care,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home