Friday, May 28, 2004

sounding out

Gentle reader,

I didn't know that there was such a thing as a MP3 blog. amillionlovesongs is devoted exclusively to sloppy songs of romance. It's almost cringeworthy, but it seems to be run by the Popjustice people, so expect some barbed comments along the way.

Just wondering how they get around the legal aspect of other people's MP3?

Some what related, on Boing boing the BBC are to use Creative Commons licenses on their Creative Archive project. The main reason they can do this is, legally, they are not a for-profit company.

And, completely unrelated but for a Babylon 5 fan like me it's a bit of a shock. Richard Biggs, aka Dr Stephen Franklin died on Saturday. His funeral was on Wednesday. And I only found out about it at lunchtime.

I think I'm going to be watching quite a bit of season 4 this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home