Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Innocents?

I don't know why people think kids are pure and innocent.

Wild animals are innocent, and willing to kill another cute animal for food. Children aren't that different, except for the eating bit (but they do bite).

Which is why I'm thinking of a play coming soon to the Cork Opera House. Namely, The Pillowman.

"Martin McDonagh's viciously funny play about a writer in a totalitarian state who is interrogated about the gruesome content of his short stories". I love the description from a critic... "The Brothers Grimm done by Quentin Tarantino".

It plays Tuesday 15th - Saturday 19th March.

The following Wednesday (March 23) the Second City Trilogy by Cónal Creedon arrives to the Half Moon Theatre.

What can I say, I like his stuff...

Going back to kids for a second... how come they don't mention Rosie Palm on this finger based poem for children?

take care,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home