Wednesday, April 25, 2007
- Name: cork-host
- Location: Cork, Ireland
Why an Idiot? According to Fyodor Dostoyevsky "The Idiot" much of what Russian society views as idiocy is simply honesty and trustfulness, in spite of social conventions. Which is what blogging is all about really...
- Can we have flutes at the next BarCamp?
- Forget the world, since you've gone
- Something mug like this way comes
- Twitter making life easier
- And meet Edward
- And Rome brings Norway
- What the best dressed spartan is wearing
- she verbed his adjective adjective noun
- Review of "Cell" by Stephen King - novel
- Physician: cut yourself?