Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Go to hell (2.0)?

I've been away for a little while and I've seen a few things.

First off, I'll join in the chorus of congratulations to Conn Ó Muíneacháin for his Intruders TV Ireland going live. The interview in Cork was filmed just after the Cork Open Coffee that was streamed on August 17. There might be a few more to follow...

As for the post title... partially to attract attention and I found this song and video today (finally cleared out my e-mail and discovered a few gems). And for something almost insulting, David Ford makes it sound so sweet. A little Damien Rice-ish, but less sulky. The video is also an example of a cheap video done very well.



tags : , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Conn said...

Thanks Will! Yes, there are more interviews on the way :)

4:35 a.m., September 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home