Monday, January 12, 2004

A little late

Gentle reader,

I think that this is on in the Firkin Crane up in Shandon.
I'm not a dancer (proud owner of two left feet) but I know some people who can and do.

Your chance to meet Ursula & Anthony Mawson, resident artists at the Institute for Choreography and Dance on Sunday January 11 at 3pm (I know, I'm late)

"It is difficult to put into words exactly what the work of these two German conceptual artists is.." and the description doesn't belong in this blog.

Their residency runs from Monday January 12 to Saturday January 24.
(which is more of a visit than a residence in my opinion, but I don't write the press releases for the ICD)

There is also a presentation on Thursday 22 at 4pm and Friday 23 at 7pm (with free entry)

"Made possible by the generous support of the Berliner Senatsverwaltung fur Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kultur /
Internationaler Kulturaustaustausch and ICD"

RSVP To: nick@instchordance.com

take care,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home