Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Toes in the water

Well, the rumour mill has closed.

However this means the classic "should I stay and wait or should I go now" has started. So I'm looking at recruitment sites to see what I'll need to know and where I stand.

Not too bad. I need a bit more UML and PHP to play things safe, but that's about it.

Of course my lotto win job would be to write. It is not an option.

After that comes trying out acting for a while.

If I get the push I'll give it a shot.
Actually, I'm thinking of trying out something.

RTE Radio One have a musical (this year its Carnival!). And since I'm in RTE I'll ask about what I need to try out for, dog help me, Fair City.

I know. On behalf of everyone, here's hoping I stay.
Will

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here because of search results for blogs with a related topic to mine.
Please,accept my congratulations for your excellent work!
I have a arts and entertainment careers site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

4:26 p.m., July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home