Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Opening night is tonight

and I'm not fine.

In fact I'm nervous and I'm not going to be on stage this time.
But the lines are learnt, the set is ready, the costumes are built...

And thanks to the members of UCC MedRen society for the weapons, and thanks to Peter and John for lending their chainmail. I actually spray painted jumpers to serve as fake chainmail, but brought the real thing for the cast to try on and come to their senses.

They didn't.

So tonight I'll be presenting the jingling cast in very heavy chainmail.
I just hope they don't fall over on stage... I don't think they can get back up with the weight of that stuff. And for the record, chainmail is not very flattering.

here goes...
Will

tags :

7 Comments:

Blogger grannymar said...

Break a legmate!

I lknow that feeling, but its a good omen for a good night ahead

10:36 a.m., February 14, 2007  
Blogger cork-host said...

Thanks, It went well but the judging is tomorrow...

1:21 p.m., February 14, 2007  
Blogger darkman said...

Saw the play,well done ,really good show.Still having therapy after the play that followed it though!

2:51 p.m., February 15, 2007  
Blogger cork-host said...

I know what you mean. I was lucky enough to be loading props out of the theatre when it began.
However I can point you to the directors website if you want to see what he thinks of himself.
How long did you stick it for?

12:12 a.m., February 16, 2007  
Blogger darkman said...

Yes id like to see that,bound to be a laugh.Stuck it for about an hour,left not long into the "film".

2:47 p.m., February 16, 2007  
Blogger cork-host said...

http://www.nathanslattery.com/frontpage.html
Nathan is a well know actor in Cork

3:20 p.m., February 16, 2007  
Blogger darkman said...

What a laugh!Hes a real life David Brent.

8:00 p.m., February 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home