Thursday, May 24, 2007

Transforming

Personally I'm glad that the new Transformers movie (the International trailer, with different jokes to the US one). Not for the actually movie. Blarneyman points out that the script (or at least the first draft) is a load of... blarney.

However, I've see the toys based on the movie. Just look at the new Optimus Prime which will be hitting the shelves in the US on June 2, despite the fact that some of them are on sale already.

I want. I want. Needless to say, you probably don't want to see the toys, which are of Alternator quality, if you don't want spoilers.

However could someone let me know which toys are going to be on sale in Ireland so I don't have to do the e-bay search again?

p.s. I don't know if the musician Deceptikon has anything to do with the toys

tags :
, ,


toys

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home