Wednesday, September 05, 2007

So the idiot does something stupid

... because I can.

As much as I would like to blame Grandad for giving me the idea I suppose I can't.

I entered the "Best Blogging Website" contest at The Golden Spiders, partially because I'd love to live blog the show, but mostly because I can.

I think every Irish blogger, and blogger from Ireland, and every blogger not from Ireland but living in Ireland should enter this. Why... because you can. And I'd love to see what happens next. (Besides, Mulley should win it, but since when does the "should-have" actually become the "did-it")

So I filled out the form and off went the entry.
I seem to be asked for a cheque for €0. I wonder if I should send one in?

take care,
Will

tags : , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:43 a.m., September 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 p.m., September 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Idiot [?],

Thanks for the mention and I'm glad I gave you the idea.

In turn you have given me the courage to enter!! Will we send in a joint cheque for €0?

4:36 p.m., September 06, 2007  
Blogger cork-host said...

Maybe a posse should go down and hand it in, in person.

Wrapping it around a brick is optional.

5:14 p.m., September 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home