Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I'm not scared of dying

This weekend we had the funeral of George Best. Lots of things were said, but this weekend I stumbled across something he said...

The Observer has a free CD on October 23. And an interview with himself.

The interview was actually in promotion of his new book "Hard Tackles and Dirty Baths", but I'll let that pass.

In the interview he said...

"It does make me sad that drinking is difficult. I mean, I have stages where I just don't bother for months and then I do.There isn't a catalyst or anything, I just do. I think if you could figure it out you'd be a multimillionaire."

"Rock bottom was when they told me my liver had gone. All my life had been about being fit and suddenly I was an old man."

"I hope my son Calum has learnt a wee bit from me."..."Hopefully I can give him the benefit of my experience. I mean, he's a bit of a lad, but at the same time he's been a great kid."

"I'm not scared of dying."

take care,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home