Sunday, June 24, 2007

Midsummer murmurs

Tonight is Midsummer night (the bonna fires were burning last night, or something was around Cobh). As I mentioned earlier I'm doing some stuff at the Cork Midsummer Festival and I've noticed a few other blogs on it.

Hammergrinn are doing a chat show for the festival (apparently, more posts please) as well as the Threat of Humour. I have no idea what to expect, but I'm going to be there.

Donal blogged about the play in a pub. Its also over, but Mairtín de Cogáin stared in Thailand: What’s Love Got To Do With It? in the Quad Bar. As if there wasn't enough playacting in pubs.

Now I have to say hello to Fin, who is cringing slightly when her interview for the Mooney Show (MP3 file) when out on the Internet for anyone to hear, but it was all done to promote Corcadorca's Woyzeck. I think its completely sold out, and it's a cold but entertaining (if slightly cold) walk. The Naval Base on Haulbowline Island looks wonderful but gosh it's chilly.

Will

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Will,

Thanks for your impromptu stage managing last Friday at the Threat of Humour, much appreciated!

1:31 a.m., July 07, 2007  
Blogger cork-host said...

not a problem. Glad I could help. By the way, and chance of getting a recording of the denial song?

12:12 p.m., July 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home