Thursday, December 07, 2006

The case of the missing meeting

Last night I went to the Wireless Skillnet Cork event. Or at least I tried to.

I'll admit I was a little late (the phone went off as I entered the car park) and when I finally found the room... it was empty. Actually all the evidence of a meeting having been there (coats on chair backs, tables laid out) was present, but no event. The missing thing was people.

A quick look around and I went home. At the time I thought that I has misread the timetable. I showed up at 7.10pm (ish) for an event due to start at 6.50pm. I assumed that it was meant to be 16.50h and I was 2 hours late...

From the link above you can confirm that I wasn't in the wrong.

So where did the meeting go to? Should breadcrumbs be part of a meeting kit?

take care,
Will

tags :

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Will
It was a tiny event
9 people I think
I took my seat and it was then decided by the organisers to adjourn to bar.
Sorry to have missed you

7:16 p.m., December 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home