Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hugs from a stranger at an open call

Dear Frank,

Thanks for telling me about the open call for an advert in Cork. As you said, the producers (who don't seem to have a website) wanted people to hug...

So I showed up to the Clarion (and thanks for the Wi-Fi) and registered. Since the aim was to hug, and someone else have come in to register at the same time... get got put together. Hello Irene on the off chance that you do the search for the blog.

This was my giggly-ist audition ever! We kept setting each other off. I may have blown the audition, but I'm in the best mood ever. And all without the use of chocolate!

On the off chance that I get a call (too many giggles?), I'll let you know.

take care,
Will

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hey. Regarding your comment on my blog with the Dinosaur comic heres the link..

http://xkcd.com/c87.html

Enjoy

11:00 a.m., July 19, 2007  
Blogger cork-host said...

Thanks Steve

4:14 p.m., July 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home