Monday, March 29, 2004

Circles

Gentle reader,

I've had a busy weekend of not doing much.
Well not doing much productive.

I cycled. A circular route from Blackrock to Passage, to Cobh (okay, that was via the ferry), to Cork city and back to Blackrock. 20 miles in 1 hour 45 minutes.
It's not that good, but I've got to start somewhere if I'm to survive the cycle training coming soon.
I agreed to do something know as "the Tour de Munster" in August.
That is 400 miles.
100 a day.
Well 100 in 4 and a bit hours I think.
Eeek.

And there is something about the "Connor Pass" that gets me worried. No one is willing to talk about it.
Anyway I have to start somewhere if I'm to survive it.

Oddly, I'm not knackered.
I'm not in pain.
I'm surprised.

take care,
Will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home