Saturday, October 06, 2007

Pinking about cancer


pink01
Originally uploaded by cork_host
Well this is Breast Cancer Awareness month (and yet there is no Bowel Cancer Awareness day). And I was thinking what could I do.
There is a move on to turn your website Pink for October. I wouldn't be the first Irish blogger to do so, however its a pain to change the template of a blogger blog without causing damage to the layout.

So I thought, what else could I do?

I'm starting late, but every 2nd day I'll post a pink photo here and on Flickr. And yes, thats my idea of a pink photo?


take care,
Will

tags : , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea Will. I might tag along.

12:42 p.m., October 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good stuff will.
would have never thaught of that

6:56 p.m., October 07, 2007  
Blogger cork-host said...

Nice of you to join in Grannymar. I'm afraid that the roses are up now because of you. And Supershadow... its different. What can I say... I like pink.

11:06 p.m., October 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home